Take note that I already prepped my skin before doing this.If you like to know my skin prepping routine just click the "How to get clear, smooth and flawless skin" on my archive.
So first,
![]() |
| Etude House Surprise Stick concealer in #1 |
After that, is
I prime my eyes with an eyelid primer to help my eyeshadow stay put and not crease.
For eyeshadow i use any matte neutral shades. I dont use a particular brand, as long as its nude and matte, Im happy. :)
My eyeshadow is very easy, I know anyone can do it. So first, I use the lightest shade all over my lid.Then with a fluffy brush I take the second lightest color and apply it to my crease for definition and lastly the next darker shade to the outer V corner of my lid. Sometimes,I also use the darkest color as an eyeshadow using an angled brush, then i'll blend it out with a smudger brush. But most of the time I only just use the first three colors.
Then, a black eyeliner:
I dont have a favorite brand right now so Im just using anything that is waterproof and doesn't melt.
So I apply that on the upper lash line, making a small wing and taking it down to the outer corner of my lower lash line, only the outer third part of the lower lash line.
After that, if there's any fallout, I take a tissue or a makeup wipe to clean up all the fallouts then take my concealer again and pop it underneath my eye.
To set my make up I use,
| Nichido Finishing Powder |
Moving on to the cheeks.Okay, so here I use three products:
- Bronzer
- Illuminating bronzer
- Blush on
I know most of you only use one product, which is the blush on.That's okay, you dont have to use all three products like I do. This is only my personal preference.
Bronzer,
![]() |
| Etude House Corset Blush in #6 |
For highlighting:
| elf bronzing powder in Luminance |
Then, on the apples of my cheeks,
![]() |
| 4U2 Glitz Blush in Pina Colada |
Lastly,
![]() |
| Jelly Belly Lip Balm |
Mine is the Bubblegum flavor. Sorry, this is the only image I can find.
I'm not a big lipstick person. I only use when i'm on the mood. And when i do, I use really bold colors like fuscha, candy pink, deep red and magenta. lol XD
Okay, so that's about it! That is my my makeup essentials. You dont have to use the exact same products that I did. It depends on you.
Hope that helped and thank you for visiting my blog! I send virtual hugs to all of you!
Bye! mwah ;-*







No comments:
Post a Comment