Thursday, April 4, 2013

NAILS!!!


The nail arts I did during the past six months , I guess? Its been so long I cant remember >.< And oh, the pictures here will be really small, so I'm apologizing in advance.
Oh well, here it is, ENJOY!



First up, my  Lightning  nail art. It was the typhoon season when I made this one. :)


Corset nail art. I used red foil for the corset.


I dunno what to call this one. Polka dots and zebra pattern and hearts. This is an easy one.


Oooh, I love this one. Its Leopard  pattern nail art. Although , some of my friends called it 'Quail egg' nail art or 'Dinosaur' nail art.


I call this Ombre Leaf  nail art. I hope you get my reason.


Pink ombre and Ballon hearts. I was inspired to do this during the time when my boyfriend was still courting me. Haha, the love is everywhere, its intoxicating, its everywhere! Really, its everywhere, even on my nails. :3


Next, my  Goth nails. 


Snowflakes nail art. I made this during the Christmas season. Of course.


This nail art was inspired from the pattern of one of my bras. So I call it the Bra nail art. Haha :) then for the ring finger I just used a red foil for accent.


Sunny Day nail art. I used a stamp for the sun. I don't know why, but I'm having a really hard time using stamps. More practice I guess.


This I totally, super duper LOOOOOOOOVE!! My Jaguar nail art. Yes, Jaguar not Leopard. I wanted a different animal. This won a nail art contest in Instagram - I can't remmeber anymore - so if you want to see more of my nail art just follow : chloe_sykretts


My Fall nail art. With the leaves and all.


The Braid  nail art. It was the buzz at the time so apparently I tried to do the design for myself. Sorry for the poor image quality. Anyway, I'm not particularly fond of this one.


My Valentines Day nail art. My boyfriend loved it. :3




That's all folks. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love, love, love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment